Followers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Interview with StarMinimon


Hello readers,

Over the past week I have been interviewing a girl called Starminimon. For those of you who don't know her she;s a girl with big dreams. Since beginning her stardoll adventure in august 2010 she has opened a modelling agency which provides models with work and experience. Despite being a non-superstar her suite is amazing and filled with various clothes and designs. I got to know the girl a bit better...



Hi thanks for being interviewed. I love your medoll! Who and what are your style inspirations?

Thanks for giving me this chance of getting interviewd. I don't have style inspirations in my medoll. I just like to have my medoll nice and that am really comfortable, not trying to look like celebrities, as we are the real celebrities! My style in suites I try to imagine that I am creating my real room not virtual.

Whilst browsing in your suite I noticed you owned a modelling club, what advice would you give to our followers who want to break into the industry?

Over the Last few months I have notice lot of people have been applying in stardoll blogs magazines and fashion lines to be models. It is getting really hard to get those jobs but I recommend people who are starting to be a model to don't rush any modelling opportunity and to keep on applying. Don't give up and in time we will see these models.

Thanks for that. What's your favourite stardoll pastime?

My stardoll pastime is mostly my club right now but always blogging.

And finally what's your ultimate stardoll dream?

My ultimate stardoll dream is to become a famous model here in stardoll, weird cause my real one is be a fashion designer! Thanks, for this amazing interview :)

Thankyou Starminimon I hope to talk to you again x

P.s Just wanted to say a big thankyou to avalible... for all the amazing pictures she has made for this interview and for my posts. I really appreciate it xx

No comments:

Post a Comment