Followers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Not One But 2 HotBuys!!

Hello readers,

Today whilst browsing through the starplaza I found not one but 2 hotbuy dresses! Both released on the same day it's got to be a glitch? Yes indeed it is, the pink fireworks dress was supposed to be relased on the 31st. Why? Nobody seems to know, however I get to write 2 juicy reviews on each of these fantastic pieces of clothing.

I'll start off with the 'beatlemania' dress. We haven't seen a hotbuy from decades for some time, however when a new item is released it doesn't dissapoint! Emerald green teamed with black polka dots and a pastel sash, brings a fresh take to the pinks and purples we have seen this august. The dress also features a risqe sheer neckline, a major trend for fall. Admitantly I've got mixed feelings about the dress, as I've updated my medoll to having a modern dark crop. However collecting hotbuy's is one of my guilty pleasures, so like many other girls I will be buying this green little number (and probably not wearing it). At 23 sd it is around average for a hotbuys dress, so I won't be feeling guilty about Stardoll ripping me off.



The second dress released today is a 'fireworks' dress. At 25sd it seems around average for a pretty in love hotbuy, so nobody's pockets should be much lighter. Despite this it doesn't quite live up to it's name. The bottom part of the dress is printed with pale pink leaves possibly flowers. I wouldn't call them fireworks personally, but they do stand out on the fabulous magenta backround.The dress conforms to the set colour scheme of purples and pink we have seen throughout the year. Will I be buying it? Maybe I haven't quite decided yet x

Love Georgie/abbeydawn122 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment