Followers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Creative Outfits

Heyy! I have bad news.. I won't be able to post for the next three weeks after friday! I'll be gone off on a trip, and I won't be allowed to take my laptop, I'll check Stardoll a few times and if anything necessary I'll email one of the other writers via Stardoll (if they're willing) I'll miss you all then ;( anyway here are the newest of my creative outfits:

All made from Miss Sixty items, no other brand used. Which one do you like the best? My favourtie is the middle one I think, what about you? Miss you all, I'll try do a few other posts before Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I liked some of these posts but it's getting boring now :(
    Sorry, just my opinion..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do kinda agree with anon, because every outfit is the same a top but then one outfit layered on top of each other going down the right side.

    ReplyDelete