Followers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, October 3, 2011

Gothic glamour or angry emo?


Hello Readers,

Today my post will feature some of the many members who associate themselves with being goths or emo's. Some of this particular style features in outfits to lifestyles- but what do these terms mean? After googling the subject I found various opinions and answers.

The term 'goth' is a music based sub culture, goth it's defenition - that you feel inferior and not understood. They listen to a lot of hard edged music and wear black and other dark colors, sometimes with piercings. Goths do not believe in a god. The gothic stereotype has seemed to form from this knowledge. Not to say all goths are like this though.

Search for 'goth' on stardoll and here are the interpretations of the culture medolls use for their look:


All of the members appear to be non ss... how odd. Anyway today I would try and recreate my own interpretation of the look. It may not be complete with all the percings you like, however everyones interpretations are unique even if they happen to look quite similar. (Both lengthening and volumisimg mascara were used also, I apologise for not putting them on my list)



What are your opinions on the look. Create your own interpretation and you could win 10sd!

Love Georgie/abbeydawn122 xx

3 comments:

  1. It looks really cute!:DLike sort of heavy metal and elegant at the same time :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou, that was the look I was trying to recreate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my interpretation: http://i55.tinypic.com/2jg1qif.png
    I liked it so much that I bought all the stuff ;D

    xx

    ReplyDelete