Followers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sticky beauty related situation, could you help?

 
Hello readers,

I'm in a situation and I need your advice...

Here's the story: Around a week ago I was contacted by a member who wanted me as a model for her agency along with a few other girls. It appears to be a competition based agency where girls are tested on certain levels before they get in. Last night the 'member' started talking to me on chat and told me to change my appearence to a certain hair style and eyecolour ect. Only problem is- I absolutly hate my medoll's look now, but don't want to tell her incase I hurt her feelings. On the other hand would I risk being knocked out of the agency? Confused. . .

Any advice or anon comment will be apprecitaed :)

Love Georgie/abbeydawn122

3 comments:

  1. if i was you, i would keep my medoll how I wanted to as it isn't their decision. if you don't like it then don't have it :)

    ReplyDelete