Followers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, November 28, 2011

Hot Buys from the Past...November 2010

Hey!

Everybody on Stardoll loves a good old rare, don't they? I certainly do....although sadly, i don't have all that many. Old Hot Buys are considered one of the rarest items you can get your hands on. I mean, who has all 10 Hot Buys from December 2006. Not you? Didn't think so, so far I haven't found a single person with all those 10 Hot Buys. Oh, I loved the days when Hot Buys were cheap..!

Some Hot Buys from the past were the ones from November 2010. Okay, it isn't ages ago, but I haven't seen anybody with all 10 of these Hot Buys. In fact, I don't think I've even seen anybody with one of these Hot Buys. Of course, somebody must have some of them? Is it you? Let me know...

I particularly like the Hot Buys Rose Shirt and Hot Buys dress. I think this collection scream rock chic meet glamour. There are some seriously gorgeous pieces in this collection and I would kill to get some of them! What pieces do you like...and do you have any of them?

Let me know...

Oh, and don't forget to enter the Hot Buys Hat competition...entry close tomorrow at 20.00 GMT

Rachellouiseeee xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I Dont have any of these, but I love the shoes :)

    ~ bracken1234

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.O I LOVE those shoes and the necklace! :D Are you sure this is november 2010? Im really sure this isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what it said in the offical star blog!

    ReplyDelete