Followers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What would happen if....STARDOLL WAS REAL?


'I'm on a blogging hype! <3"

Everybody says that they wish things were real. I sit dreaming in bed at night wondering what life would be like if Stardoll was real. I mean, think of all the gorgeous things I could own! I could live in a gorgeous suite, complete with a penthouse, beach villa and stunning extra rooms. Not to mention exclusive clothes like L.E., DKNY and ELLE. I'd also have loads of money- and could top it up whenever I felt like it to avoid being bankrupt. 

I would love for Stardoll to be real. I'm not really sure why, but I just think it would be a perfect world. All the citizens would have the same love for fashion as I do and everybody would help each other achieve status'  such as Covergirl and Catwalk queen. It would be a great experience to try for a day...to live inside Stardoll, not just play it.

But, of course there would be some downside. You'd have those people who just create accounts to create a fuss and to be rude to others. There would also be lots of competition- but don't we get that anyway? We'd be use to it. But what about the problem of running out of money and not being able to top up? Or the dilemma of what LUXE eyeshadow to buy? Surely we'd be able to solve these minor problems, wouldn't we?

The thing with Stardoll becoming real has to be up to personal opinion. Some people use Stardoll to get away from the real world. Making it true would surely jepodize that would't it? But then again some people (like me) would love the idea of Stardoll being real. But, the important thing is...what is your opinion? Would you want this fantasy world of Stardoll to become real, or should it stay the way it is? Let me know in comments...

-Rachel X

1 comment:

  1. it's a good idea but it might actually cause more trouble,especially all the SD and SC things and also do you think the royalty and non ss status etc would be good in real life?
    i don't...

    ReplyDelete