Followers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dream Wardrobe - Mixing it up with Hotbuys


Hey everybody! I'm back with a mixed Dream Wardrobe post.. there's two twists:
1. This isn't just focusing on one brand
2. This is my wardrobe...
And we're mostly focusing on Hotbuys, but the second picture is LE and the last picture is ELLE, these are some of my favourite hotbuys:


These are my favourite pieces of LE from the last season (the spring/summer season - the flower one!)


And these are just a few pieces of ELLE that I adore and just happen to own! Haha, take a look:


What do you think? Is this your dream wardrobe? To check out the rest of it, just click on this link here. If you have a "dream wardrobe" or know someone who has one and you'd like to share it just contact me on Stardoll (my medoll's name is Stargax) or just write in comments!

2 comments:

  1. OH WOW! I went to ur suite and u have sooo many collector items! I'm so jealous <3 awesome collection by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! Sorry for a late reply xx

    ReplyDelete