Followers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Look Like Kim Kardashian (SS)


Okay, Sorry to Non-SS I Will Make a Post for you soon. But I Couldn't create this outfit for Non-SS. If you can then post it in a comment & I will do a post on it for you. 



What I Used. 

Hepburn Shades - 50SC - Search Glasses on Page 6
Sanity Jacket - 70SC - Windows on the World
White T-Shirt - 40SC - Basics
Cream Rib-cage Platforms - 65SC - Windows on the World
Rolled up Denim Shorts - 16SD - Miss Sixty 
Then Add 2 Necklaces

So if you can Find Shorts & Necklaces for Star-coins you can Create this Outfit.


5 comments:

  1. yup yup we all want to look like a penis whore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. People Make Mistakes.

    ~ bracken1234

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is good but it doesn't look that similar! Nice try though, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys, she got as close as she could, she dosen't look like that either guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! I can see the similarity!!!

    ReplyDelete