Followers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Look - a - like!


Hello! I was thinking about the look-a-like posts which we haven't done in a while! So here is one:


It was a simple look. The key items were - white and black pencil eyeliner, black liquid eyeliner, purple eyeshadow, pink blush and red lipstick! Simple! I did the eyes first, then the lips and then the cheeks. For the hair, its on the first page of the non-ss hair!
Overall, do you think it matches? Do you like the Stardoll version? Do they look similar? Which looks better?
I like the look, but I think the real life version looks better, what about you all? xx

3 comments:

  1. This is pretty! I definately see the reseblance! And the both look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think they lok alike really :/

    ReplyDelete