Followers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Look - a - like!


Hello! I'm back with another look-a-like. This is for a makeup advertisment, so I honestly have no idea who she is! (Sorry!) Anyway I tried creating a Stardoll version of this makeup and here is how it ended up looking:


I know the lips are totally different, I just couldn't find a match, so I focused on the colors instead. All the items you need are -
- Purple, White and Pink eyeshadow
- Mascara
- Black Pencil Eyeliner
- Pink blusher
- Lipstick
All you need to do it apply the eyeliner and mascara nd experiment with the eyeshadow to get a creative look, try do it in shade order (purple, pink then white) or just go for your own look! Smudge some blusher on your doll's cheeks and colour the lips. There you have your wonderful new look. What do you think? xx

1 comment: